A central hub for multinational market research
Roy Morgan Research conducts centralised and cost-effective telephone interviewing for multinational brands with an Asia-Pacific base in Australia.
We maintain Australia’s largest international call centre, staffed by our own, highly trained research interviewers, right here in our own building at 401 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Centralised, experienced market research provides greater analytical consistency while lowering overall costs compared to using a local supplier in each market.
Experienced multilingual supervisors and interviewers in fieldwork facilities across Australia ensure that the standard of our international interviews matches or surpasses those contracted locally.
- Consistent questionnaire translations, fieldwork procedures, standards and management
- Comparable reporting and presentation formats
- Elimination of language barriers to effective communication and project management
- Questionnaire design and research methodologies adapted to cultural sensitivities and local market knowledge
- Reduced costs due to reduced management and co-ordination time
Our centralised capabilities provide a superior, simpler way to obtain research in current or prospective international marketplaces.
We can interview in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia and other regional languages.